Cloning Marijuana and Transplanting Cannabis
($10 Discount Coupon: STICKY420)
Learn to clone and you’ll have a constant free supply of your favorite marijuana strain; how can you afford not to download How to Grow Weed?
When you clone you only take the best bits of the parent plant, so you end up with perfect weed on a continual basis. A bottomless pit of grade AAA weed is not something to be passed up lightly, so that makes learning to clone almost compulsory. Don’t be put off by the horror stories you hear from other aspiring weed gardeners; just take the How to Grow Weed route – step-by-step, painless, and easy to understand – and you’ll be cloning marijuana with the best of them.
An Introduction to Marijuana Cloning
So, what are the major benefits of marijuana cloning? Put simply, you can create an everlasting garden of your favorite strain from one female plant and, because clones flower very quickly, it’s possible to have a total growing time of just ten days!
In Chapter 6 of the How to Grow Weed eBook, you’ll discover:
Weed Cloning Techniques
Before you even begin cloning there are five things you must do – find out what they are on page 221 of How to Grow Weed. Then:
- Go straight to your complete illustrated how-to guide to taking rockwool cuttings; it starts on page 221
- Find out how to choose the right clones for a buzzy high
- Discover exactly where to cut for the best buds
- Check your cutting against the trimmed clone example on page 227 to make sure you’re getting it right
Planting your Marijuana Clones
Find your illustrated step-by-step guide on page 228, then go on to read about:
- The number one way to ensure your clone doesn’t die
- What you need to do on a daily basis to ensure that your clone becomes a healthy, flourishing plant
- How to check the roots and use your findings to avoid catastrophic failure
- Tried and tested nutrients for starting off your clones
- When to put your fragile babies under lights so they grow up big and strong
- Find out how long it takes a cloned plant to develop a healthy root system and is ready to be transplanted
Read Riley’s Ten Top Tips to Watertight Cannabis Success. He says it took him twenty years to develop his approach, so that’s two years per tip – and you can have the same knowledge within minutes. Just download How to Grow Weed and twenty years will flash past in the blink of an eye
On page 234 you will find the standard cloning method presented in Riley’s non-nonsense step-by-step style
- Learn the significance of wilt in clones and what action you should take before it actually happens
- Discover how to create the best possible environment for your clones
- Get the information you need for cloning in vermiculite or perlite
- And the data everybody wants – the cloning method that boasts the highest success rate – appears on page 237. And, of course, it’s a fully illustrated, step-by-step masterpiece of a method
- Find out why you shouldn’t water your clones immediately
- Learn how to build a world-class humidity dome for less than $3
Transplanting your Cannabis Clones
So, you’ve got planting clones sorted, but how do you know when it’s time to transplant? Page 257 of How to Grow Weed will give you the answer to that conundrum, along with information about:
- Growing under an HID and how you can identify when the time is just right
- An everyday, easy to get hold of vitamin that will consistently raise your cloning achievements to stratospheric heights
- The easy-to-follow guide you’re expecting, the one on transplanting cones, begins on page 246
- When to break out the rooting hormone, why you should do so and how you should do so
- Step-by-step instruction in not just one but two powerful and little-known techniques for dramatic root growth acceleration
- What would you use bubblers, humidity domes and wick cloners for, and why? Page 250 will give you all the answers.
After Cutting Weed Care
So, you’ve taken your cutting and planted it oh so gently into its new so it’s time to sit back and look forward to reaping the rewards, right? Wrong. You’ve now arrived at the most critical point of the whole exercise and this is no time to take your eye off the ball.
Now is the time when clones can wilt, the leaves can turn yellow or the stems can turn purple or, worst case scenario, your little darlings can just lay down and die for no apparent reason. Scary times, huh? That is why this section of How to Grow Weed is so invaluable because, starting on page 263 is a comprehensive, easy to understand, quick to read, troubleshooting guide. You don’t need any of those thick, difficult to comprehend, jargon-filled text books; Riley has provided you with the ultimate oracle on any marijuana question you might ask – and it’s an oracle that answers your questions in simple, everyday language that a child could understand.
On page 253 you’ll find out exactly how long it will be before your clones take root together with a very simple test that detects the start of the rooting process
Find out in which circumstances misting can harm your plants instead of keeping them healthy
Is lighting clones the same as lighting traditional grow-systems? Page 254 provides the answer and explains how setting your lights just right will result in rapid rooting.
Find out the best way to feed your clones if your aim is to produce beautiful, dense, sticky buds
What essential nutrients will have your green babies thriving and asking for more and when should you start this pampering process? To get the answers you need to download How to Grow Weed and make your way to page 255
So, now you’ve robbed Mr Riley of his twenty year’s expertise, it’s time to up your game by using the ideal starter for your clones: page 255 has all the info
Be a hero – don’t let your cuttings lay down and die like so many newbie growers do; the solution is something to do with the temperature
Of course, you need to get the pH right too
And the watering
And the humidity…
By the time you reach page 259 you’ll have the answer to all these questions and more
Read on and discover:
- How to use humidity to manipulate the eventual flavor of your crop
- Why and how you should be heating your clones
- Stomata and the role they play in creating a THC rich, crisp smoke; think of it as creating the fine wines of the weed world
- How to protect your darlings from stress, thus maintaining the power and the flavor of your smoke
And what if you’re not ready to plant your clones yet? Can you just throw them in the refrigerator until you are ready? Well, yes and no. Without the instruction and advice in How to Grow Weed you will probably end up with a refrigerator of dead cuttings. So, what are you going to do…?
Next: Marijuana Growing Area